Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lioness Rampant

I think I'm going to have to give up on the idea of interesting titles for this log and just use the date, because otherwise I'll spend all my time trying to think of something pithy to call it and I'll never actually update.

I finished Lioness Rampant on my lunch hour today, and it served to remind me that Alanna is not actually my favourite series of Tamora Pierce's Tortall books. I like Kel the best, I think - most of her books are set at the palace, and that's what I like about them. Day to day life type stuff rather than grandiose adventures. Plus all those animals.

Next up, I have The Funeral Party waiting for me on my shelf at work, and we're doing that in one of my online book clubs so I should really get going on it. I am determined to read most or all of the books for that book club this year, as I'm often in need of good book suggestions and that's a good place for them. I also have a book about weddings at home that I should read so I can lend it to Karen.

Story of my life: so many books, so little time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home