Thursday, September 22, 2005

More lists!

Even I am getting annoyed by reading lists of what I've read. One day I will catch up. One day!

Inconceivable, by Ben Elton, which I read after seeing the movie based on it, Maybe Baby.
Pledged, by Alexandra Robbins. About Sororities. Very interesting!
The Bad Beginning, by Lemony Snicket. I've read it before, but I've decided to read the whole series.
The City of Ember, by Jeanne duPrau. YRCA book. Excellent.
East, by Edith Pattou. Also YRCA, also excellent.
Mayor of Central Park, by Avi. Also YRCA, not excellent.
River Between Us, by Richard Peck. YRCA. Not bad.
Kensuke's Kingdom, by Michael Morpergo. YRCA. Quite good!

I'm pretty sure I've read a few other things since my last update, but I've since returned them to the library and can't remember what they were. Argh! I am also about 9/10ths of the way through Wonder Boys by Michael Chabon, but I am just not that interested and haven't finished it despite it being beside my bed for the last three weeks. Maybe once I finish the last four and a quarter YRCA books. (So close! I'm so close! And I'll finish in time for my personal deadline, too: October 1st. Woo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home